BOARD MEETING MINUTES NOTICE:
To add a new agenda for the current year:
- Log in to Windsor Parke through board secure area or:
- Navigate to “Windsor Parke” in the gray bar at the top left of your screen and choose “Dashboard”
- Navigate to “Blog Posts,” then “Add New”
- Enter your title in designated area – default is Month year Agenda (e.g. January 2013 Agenda)
- Choose “Add Media”
- A new window will open where you can choose to upload a new document to the media library – choose “Upload Files” from left-hand tab.
- After file has uploaded choose “Insert into post” from lower right-hand side of window.
- Document will be inserted into the post. The default link is the file name, you can change this just by typing over it. [Current format for agendas is Month year Agenda (ie: March 2013 Agenda).] Be sure you do not delete the link when you type over it, or you will have to insert the item again (this time, go you can choose your document from the Media Library since you have already uploaded it – no need to upload it again)
- Choose appropriate category from sidebar on right, or add new category if needed.
- Click “Save Draft” FIRST! This is important because it will automatically enter an excerpt for you, and you need an excerpt for your email notifications to display properly.
- Click Publish.
Board Secure Area Documents (for viewing on Board Secure Page on web site)
- Follow instructions 1 and 2 above under AGENDAS
- Navigate to “Documents” then “Add New”
- Fill in title where directed
- Enter any text content you wish, if needed
- Upload your document per the instructions 3-6 in Agendas above
- Choose the category you wish to add the post to, or create a new category from the right-hand column labeled “Categories” – be sure to create your new category as a child item of Secure Board Documents to insure the document remains secure when viewable from the front end. (Blog post categories are separate from Document categories)
- Click “Publish”
- Please Note: All documents in this area default to “Secure” as long as you follow step 5 above – there is no need to choose the option from the checkbox at the right.
- If you wish to post a document to the document section and not have it linked from the front end of the site, do not publish the document, just save it as a draft.
Please Note: All uploaded documents/PDFs/image files will be viewable in the Media Library, no matter where or how they are placed on the website.
WP Document Posting Instructions – Click link to download these instructions in PDF format.
To search the media library, where all uploaded files are kept, go to “Dashboard,” “Media Files,” “Library” and there is a search bar in the upper right corner.
This search option is available throughout the back end of the website, you can search Documents, Blog Posts, etc. in this same manner.
There is also a search function on the Board Secure Page on the front end of the site. It will search the entire site for the keywords you enter.
Kelli can be reached via email at [email protected].